Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag, You're It!

I've been tagged, by Collateral Evidence.

1. Pick up the nearest book (one of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the page to 123.

3. Find the 5th sentence.

4. Post the next 3 sentences.

5. Tag 5 people.

I have to admit, I had to dig through my nightstand to find something other than a People magazine. I finally came up with Capote's In Cold Blood, a book I started at least two (three?) years ago. I'm not sure I ever got past the first chapter.

"Hitchhiking his way to New Mexico? No, he said, he was driving his own car. And it was parked down the lane a piece."

Hmm, maybe I'll try this one again. Thanks, Amanda!

Now off to tag Robyn, Laura, the other Laura, and JeAnne. Yeah, I know that's only four people - I couldn't come up with five.

4 comments:

Laura B said...

Oh, hey! Thanks for giving me a blog topic for I otherwise was not going to post today. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Traveling Em said...

Hey, what about me????

aggie94 said...

You & Linda were already tagged by Amanda!