My work life sucks right now, so in an effort to not completely lose my mind, I made a list of things that I am thankful/grateful for or that I have to look forward to. If I focus on these things, I might not have a nervous breakdown today.
1) My sister-in-law Aubry's cancer has not spread to her lymph nodes;
2) My brother-in-law has a job interview in two days that would give him a potential great new career opportunity, which he desperately needs;
3) My friend Michelle is coming to visit in two weeks;
4) I am finally getting a desperately-needed massage this weekend;
5) We are going to Chicago for the first time at the end of the month;
6) I get to spa/shop/dine with my friend Debie in Chicago;
7) I'm having drinks in Chicago with an old junior high/high school friend that I haven't seen in probably 20 years;
8) I have a three-day weekend this month!
9) I am going to bed before 10:00 tonight. :)