Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snowbound!

We haven't really seen much snow since leaving Oregon six years ago, so this year we decided to take a "snow" Spring Break trip instead of a "sun" one. We get plenty of sun living in Arizona. We leave on Saturday for a week in Bend/Redmond, home of Mt. Bachelor. This is us, about 6 1/2 years ago, on our last trip to Bachelor:


I am excited to hit the slopes again, after a refresher lesson, of course, and to spend some time hanging out with my dear friend Lisa, who lives in Bend. Che's buddy Rik is also joining us for the first couple of days. I can't wait to leave. Then again, anything that involves me not having to be at work is a good thing in my book.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS!!! I hope you and Che have a great time!!! =)

Robyn said...

Have fun sliding on snow, even if it's the wrong kind of ride. ;)

Anonemouse said...

Have fun, Eva! You're always on the go . . . I'm living vicariously through you! Hug Lisa for me!

Debie

Traveling Em said...

So where's the follow up report?? :)

aggie94 said...

It's coming, I promise!